Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Loner" Print Now Available!!


"Loner" Archival Giclee Print
*
Image size:W-8 inches x H 8 inches
*
On sale! $18.00 plus shipping
*
CLICK THIS LINK TO PURCHASE:
*
(White border for easy framing)
*
(Copyright information will not be on your print)
*
Mat and frame not included
*
Priority Mail (No P.O. box addresses)
(Indiana residents will be charged 7% sales tax)
*
****
*
As I said in a post before, there is a big difference
between choosing to be alone,
and being lonely. The freedom of spending time alone can
be a time to be creative, reflect and relax!
Red is the true color of passion. The red in the apple is a symbol for me.
Painting is (behind my family and animals) my passion!
****
This print is on archival professional Epson Luster paper using
Epson UltraChrome K3 archival pigment ink.
(The ink I use is the very best!)
Each print is signed on the back by the artist, (me)
and is shipped in a protective cellophane sleeve and stay
flat mailer. Safely shipped within 1-2 business days!
Shipped via - Priority Mail
*
----------------------------------
*
All images copyright of Patti Trostle 2009
*
To see my portrait examples and original paintings and blog,
please go to my web site at:
*
Become a "Fan" on Facebook!
*
Would you like to see photos of my studio?
Go to my Flickr site at:
*
*
*******************************************
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
***

No comments: