Sunday, December 20, 2009

Portraits by Patti Trostle

*
Any one who knows me, knows I love to paint!
I post paintings and prints for sale on my web
site and here on my blog almost daily. But my true
passion lies in portraiture. I have met so many
nice people that have commissioned portraits from
me. I have sent portraits all over the country and
I am truly honored when someone likes my work
enough to have one of my paintings or portraits
in their collection. I have to stop and think what
my grandfathers paintings meant/mean to me. He
is no longer with me, but a feel like a piece of him is still
with me when I see his work. I hope I can give
people the same happy feeling when they, or their
future generations see the work I have done for them!
*
*
If you would like information and see more of my
portrait work/paintings, please go to my web site at:
*
*
Facebook:
*
*
Twitter:
*
*
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
*
*
If you are in the Indianapolis Indiana area you
can see my work in my studio:
212 W. 10th Street - Studio A210
Indianapolis, IN 46202
*
*

No comments: