Friday, December 18, 2009

"Jubilee"-Cherries-6x8-Original Oil




"Jubilee" - Original Oil On Panel
*
$99.00 Unframed 6 inch x 8 inch
*
*
(Price does not include shipping)
*
Indiana residents will be charges 7% sales tax
----------------------------------
*
Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. Safely shipped in 1-2 business
days after purchase.
*
All images copyright of Patti Trostle 2009
*
To see my portrait examples and original paintings and blog,
please go to my web site at:
*
Become a "Fan" on Facebook:
*
"Follow" me on Twitter:
*
Would you like to see photos of my studio?
Go to my Flickr site at:
*
********
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

2 comments:

paintingpam said...

Wow, excellent work. I haven't seen oil paintings like these in years!

Patti Trostle Fine Art said...

Your very kind. Thanks so much!