Monday, December 7, 2009

Art-Peony Archival Print-Mama and Baby by Patti Trostle



Peony Archival Print-Mama and Baby Print by Patti Trostle
5 x 7"
Limited Edition of 100
Only $10.00 plus shipping.
On sale for the holidays!
To purchase this print and see other work
for sale, please click on the link below.
*
When I saw and painted this peony and bud,
it reminded me of a Mama and baby, hence the title!
*
Image size:W-5 1/4 inches x H 7 5/8 inches
(Copyright information will not be on your print)
*
This print is on archival professional Epson Luster paper
using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival pigment ink.
(The ink I use is the very best!)
Each print is signed on the back by the artist,(me)
and is shipped in a protective cellophane sleeve and
stay flat mailer.
Safely shipped within 1-2 business days!
Shipped via - Priority Mail
----------------------------------
All images copyright of Patti Trostle 2009
*
To see my portrait examples and original paintings ,
please go to my web site at:
Visit my daily painting blog at:
Become a "Fan" on Facebook!
Would you like to see photos of my studio? Go to my Flickr site at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35881461@N05/
********************************************
***HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! ***

No comments: