Sunday, December 13, 2009

Art-Solo-Wine Themed 7x9 Archival Giclee Print


Art-"Solo" Wine Themed Archival Print by Patti Trostle
*
7 inches x 9 inches
ON SALE!!!
$18.00
*
To purchase:
*
Image size:W-7 inches x H 9 inches (White border for easy framing)
*
(Copyright information will not be on your print)
Mat and frame not included
*
$18.00 plus shipping-Priority Mail (No P.O. box addresses)
(Indiana residents will be charged 7% sales tax)
****
This print is on archival professional Epson Luster paper using Epson
UltraChrome K3 archival pigment ink.
(The ink I use is the very best!)
*
Each print is signed on the backby the artist,(me) and is shipped
in a protective cellophane sleeve and stay flat mailer.
Safely shipped within 1-2 business days!
Shipped via - Priority Mail
----------------------------------
All images copyright of Patti Trostle 2009
*
To see my portrait examples and original paintings and blog,
please go to my web site at:
Visit my daily painting blog at:
Become a "Fan" on Facebook!
Would you like to see photos of my studio? Go to my Flickr site at:
*******************************************
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING! **

No comments: