Saturday, August 15, 2009

Etsy "Dreams" Treasury


"Libby's Dream"
(Original Sold)

Open Edition Prints
$25.00 plus shippingPrinted with high quality paper and inks that will last for decades!!

*
Safely shipped within 1-2 business days.
U.S.P.S. Priority Mail
(No P.O. Box addresses)
*Indiana residents with be charged 7% sales tax*

*
My "Libby's Dream" print was just included in a beautiful
"Dreams" Treasury on Etsy!
I want to thank the Etsy shop owner, KatherynMD
for putting together this treasury. Her shop is not
open at this time due to poor health. I do hope she
gets well soon!

Click on the link below to view the Treasury.
*

I have always stressed to people, follow your dreams. We
only get one shot at life here. What
a fitting treasury to be included!
*
A copy of this print, "Libby's Dream", was purchased
by Warner Bros.Studio's/
Bonanza Productions to be included on the set
of the new television show coming out in January 2010
on the Fox network, entitled
"Past Life".
It sound like it will be an interesting show.
Please watch it when it airs!
*
Vist my Etsy store:

Follow me on Twitter:

Main web site:





No comments: