Sunday, March 15, 2009

Passion-Original Oil Painting-Red Roses


"Passion"
Original oil on canvas
16in x 20in
**The black border is not on the original**
Unframed
*
To purchase,click on this link
This painting is also available in my studio
*
The red rose. The symbol of love and passion
****Due to the size, this will be shipped by FedEx. I will add shipping/insurance costs after the purchase of the painting. I will bill you by PayPal, the exact cost of shipping for your area so you won't be overcharged for shipping****
After painting and shipping is paid, the painting wil be shipped within 1-2 business days
*
All images copyright of Patti Trostle 2009
*
To see my portrait examples and original paintings, please go to my web site at:
*
Would you like to see photos of my studio? Go to my Flickr site at:
*

No comments: