Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wedding Oil Portraits Portrait Examples

Wedding Oil Portraits
*
I have had clients contact me to ask if I could only do portraits in
the area where I am located.  The answer in no.  I can do  portraits
for anyone if they send me a good clear photo they would
like to have done as an oil portrait.  The photo's can be sent to me
via e-mail or old fashioned snail mail. If mailing me photo's through
usps for example, I will return the photo when shipping the painting.
I have clients all across the U.S.  I stay in contact and show them
updates via e-mail if they so desire.  If you would like to see examples
of some of my portrait work, just go to my web site at:
http://www.pattitrostle.com
*
Feel free to contact me pattitrostle@aol.com with any questions.  I look
for ward to hearing from you!
*
Below are some of my wedding portraits I have completed for clients.


No comments: