Friday, November 30, 2012

Wedding Oil Painting Portrait

Recently I attended a beautiful wedding of a friend of mine.  I was asked by someone if I do oil portraits of wedding couples. I told her yes, and I gave her my card with a link to my web site http://www.pattitrostle.com with some examples of wedding portraits I was commissioned to paint.  The holidays are a special time for weddings.  Actually my parents were married on Christmas day many years ago.  That day was always a double celebration! If you are having a holiday wedding or know of someone who is, feel free to contact me pattitrostle@aol.com for information on a portrait commission.  An oil portrait is a wonderful treasure that can be passed down from generation to generation! 

Procedure for commissions out of the Indianapolis area
I have safely shipped paintings all across the U.S. and abroad.  You simply e-mail me a good clear photo.  After a 50% deposit is paid, I will start on your portrait and give you updates by e-mail on the progression of the portrait. 

Recent Collectors and Publications:

My work has been published in the book Hoosier Painters of the 21st Century . Author Mark Butterfield.
Featured in July 2011 Indianapolis Woman Magazine
*
Many paintings and prints were purchased to be used on the set of the televison show, "Past Life". Distributed by Warner Bros. Studio's.
*
Corporate collection of One America
Corporate collection of American United Life Insurance Company
Corporate collection of Baldwin & Lyons





                             

No comments: