Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Party Invitations

Fall is here!  I have to admit.  Fall/Autumn is my favorite season.  Where I live in Indiana we are just starting to get a little color in the landscape.  I will be posting new pics soon as they are going to really be beautiful in a few weeks.  I love having friends and family over this time of year.  Buying apples from the nearby apple orchard is a tradition.  Decorating with colored corn and pumpkins.  If you are having a celebration, I have the perfect invites for you to send to your friends and family.  These invites can double as invitation/gift.  Many people have purchased my invitations to frame!  Your invitations will be mailed within 1-2 business days right to your home.

The word "Sample" will not be on your cards.

6 for only $15.00 - Plus shipping
Indiana residents are charged 7% sales tax.

Card size - 4.25 in. x 5.50 in. Inside blank, just waiting for your personal message.!
Carefully shipped, boxed in a clear box with a gold band with bow.

Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority mail.
*
To easily purchase your invitations, CLICK ON THIS LINK!


No comments: