Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stairway To The Sky

Original Oil on Canvas Fall Landscape Painting














Oil on Canvas
16 inches x 12 inches


To purchase this painting CLICK ON THIS LINK

I am fortunate where I live to have access to beautiful landscape
subjects year round.  Here in Indiana the seasons provide artists
with changing colors and a new picture almost every time you
visit the same area.  I came across this painting in
my studio I did in the fall.  I remember I was very moved by the light.
Light striking the leaves in a such a way that made the landscape
seem to be providing a Stairway to the sky!

To see more of my work, CLICK ON THIS LINK

*
Recent Collectors and Publications:
Patti`s work has been published in the book Hoosier Painters of the 21st Century .
Author Mark Butterfield.
*
Featured in July 2011 Indianapolis Woman Magazine
*
Many paintings and prints were purchased to be used on the set of the televison show, "Past Life". Distributed by Warner Bros. Studio's.
Corporate collection of One America
Corporate collection of American United Life Insurance Company
Corporate collection of Baldwin & Lyons
*





No comments: