Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pet Portrait A new commission I am working on.

One of my New Year Resolutions is to blog more.  I thought one thing I could do is show you one thing I am working on at the present time.  A new client commissioned me to do a pet portrait of her precious puppy.  This puppy is less than a year old and was an absolute sweetheart to work with.  He was happy, friendly and very cooperative.  More cooperative than some people I have photographed!  Here is the referance for the painting I am working on. 
One thing my client wants. is a very neutral, timeless and very classic look to her painting.  It is a real pleasure painting this little guy! I hope you check back for more blogs and to see the finished painting!

Join me on my Facebook page!

More work on my web site:

Prints and paintings for sale on Etsy

No comments: