Friday, January 29, 2010

Vintage Oil Portrait Example





Vintage Oil Portrait Example
Oil On Canvas
16in x 20in
$2,000.00
(Not for sale, example only.
The price listed reflects the price of a "head and shoulders" portrait)
***
If interested in a portrait, feel free to contact me
***
This portrait was painted from a small photo over 100 years old.
We decided to not add color to keep the vintage look.
*****
All portraits will be delivered via FedEx if you
are out of town, or out of state.
***** *
My commissioned portrait pricing starts at $2,000.00
(Head and shoulders)
For additional pricing quotes for half figure with hands,
full figure, or a detailed background, you may
e-mail me for further information.
*
This is an example of my oil portrait work.
I actually specialize in portraiture. I have been doing portrait
work full time since 1993. My portraits are in collections
across the U.S.
(This image was sized down for the internet.
Your portrait will NOT be blurry!!!)
To see more examples of my portrait and figurative work,
go to my web site at:
*
*
SEE ADDITIONAL WORK HERE:
or
*
*
Become a "Fan" on Facebook:
To see my portrait examples and original paintings ,
please go to my web site at:
Would you like to see photos of my studio? Go to my Flickr site at:

2 comments:

Pattie said...

That looks AMAZING! I just came out of a painting/charcoal class, and let me just say that I am no where near (i mean nowhere) your skills

Patti Trostle Fine Art said...

You are so kind!! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment!