Saturday, July 25, 2009

Art-White Rose Open Edition Print by Patti Trostle

*
*
White Rose Open Edition Print
*
*
$25.00 plus shipping
(Indiana residents will be charged 7% sales tax)
*
*
Image size:
W 7.88in.x H 7.84 in.
*
*
Beautiful high quality inks and paper that will last for decades!
*
*
Safely shipped within 1-2 business days!
Shipped via - Priority Mail
----------------------------------
This is a print from my original painting, "White Rose".
*
*
A print of this painting is due to be used on the set
of the new television program coming out in January
on Fox network. The name of the show is to be,"Past Life".
Be sure to watch the show when it airs!
----------------------------------
*
*
Signed on the back by the artist
*
*
I will be offering more prints soon!
*
*
All images copyright of Patti Trostle 2009
*
*
To see my portrait examples and original paintings,
please go to my web site at:
Would you like to see photos of my studio? Go to my Flickr site at:http:
Follow me on Twitter!

No comments: