Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday sale


Peony Day Painting
7 in x 5 in
Oil on canvas
Regular price - $125.00
Sale price - $90.00
*
Original oil paintings on sale just in time for holiday gift
giving. These paintings would make a great
christmas gift for anyone that likes to collect
original art. I will be posting day paintings on sale for the
holidays. My 5in x 7in and 6in x 6in day paintings
are regularly priced at $125.00 (unframed). These
paintings are available in my studio, or can be shipped.
Shipping not included in price. Shipping price varies
in different areas. You will be contacted as to the price
of shipping.
For the month of December, the ones posted will be on
sale for $90.00. To purchase these paintings, contact
me at: pattitrostle@aol.com (Do not send credit card info
by e-mail, it is not secure) or feel free to call my studio at
317-408-3089.
*
I accept Visa,Mastercard, Discover, and American Express

No comments: